Pricing displayed on website is for online orders. For local store price and availability call 718-875-2089
Availability: In stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business days
In stock Quantity:
Everything you need to relocate or upgrade with a programmable thermostat without running new wires. Kit options include wireless outdoor sensors, RedLINK Internet Gateway for remote access, or wireless adapters for working with TrueZONE panels
- WIRELESS FOCUSPRO® THERMOSTAT: Same great features of the FocusPRO® thermostat - now wireless. Installs in minutes. Displays outdoor temperature and humidity. 1 year battery life. 2 month low battery warning. Dual Fuel enabled.
- EQUIPMENT INTERFACE MODULE(EIM): All HVAC equipment is wired to the module. Module receives communication from the wireless devices.
- RETURN AIR SENSOR: Works with the Equipment Interface Module to maintain safe indoor temperatures if power is lost at the wireless thermostat. Maintains 62 F for heating and 82 F for cooling.
- REDLINK™ WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Powered by RedLINK™ reliability. No interference with other wireless devices in the home.
- Gas, oil, electric, heat pump, forced warm air, hot water, steam or gravity
- C7735A1000 Return Air Sensor; THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module; TH6320R1004 Wireless FocusPRO® 5-1-1 Programmable Thermostat
- Item Type
- Electrical Ratings
- Equipment Interface Module--18 to 30 Vac, 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Up to 3 Heat / 2 Cool Heat Pump or Up to 2 Heat / 2 Cool Conventional
- Switch Positions (System)
- Switch Positions (Fan)
- Power Method
- 5-1-1 Day or 5-2 Day Program
- Terminal Designations
- C, R, Rc, Rh, W-O/B, W2-Aux/E, Y, Y2, G, L, RAS
- Auto or Manual Selectable
- Cool Current
- 1.0 A running
- Heat Current
- 1.0 A running
- Fan Current
- 0.6 A running